Monday, March 23rd-Important Info!

Hi Students!

I hope this post finds you and your family well! I will be sending an email to you guys, but wanted to touch base with you here, too!

Things for you to do over the next day or two:

  • Set up your distraction-free space at home to work, and make a plan with your family about what your daily routines and schedules will look like for the next few weeks. I recommend a consistent start time, lunch, activity time, and end time to your work day, as well as a place away from you for you to put your phone during work times.
  • Be sure you can successfully log in to it'sLearning as I am going to try to put more content on there. However, I will continue to update my blog since that is what we are all used to!
  • Subscribe to the emails from my blog! In the left-hand column down at the bottom, put your school email address in, and follow the directions.
  • Be sure you know how to access your school email. I would suggest keeping a tab open to your email on your Chromebook. I will be available by email during school hours (8:30-3:30): rachel.wilcox@springbranchisd.com
In the coming days, I will continue to communicate to you what assignments will be expected of you and where to find them. It is my hope to keep things as much the same as I can to reduce stress and confusion! At this time, please do not worry about what is in the Digital Backpack for social studies.

Please Note:

--STAAR testing has been cancelled for this year.
--If you have meds in the nurse's office, she will contact your parent directly to pick them up.
--No students are allowed on campus for any reason at this time.
--Breakfast and Lunch pick-up info (All children 18 and under must be in the car to receive a meal.)

I'm excited to try some new ways of teaching with you all, but I also can't wait to see you all in person as soon as the circumstances allow it! More to come...

Stay safe and healthy!

Mrs. Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment