LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!

-I have finished grading and entering scores in Skyward! Remember that if you have turned in a late assignment or corrected something for a higher grade, you MUST EMAIL ME! There are too many students/grades for me to be continually checking this myself, so if you don’t let me know, then I don’t know to change your grade(s).

-All work MUST be TURNED in by THIS THURSDAY, May 28th!!!

-I will keep social studies journals in my classroom over the summer. Students may come get their journals and/or lost and found items from my classroom in the fall.

-Make sure social studies textbooks have been turned in to the school. (EVERYONE received one at the beginning of the year.)

-Have a great summer! I'm sorry we were not able to finish the year in person =( Come visit me next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment