Updates and Reminders!

End of the year updates and reminders!!!!
-I will keep social studies journals in my classroom over the summer. Students may come get their journals and/or lost and found items from my classroom in the fall.


-I have finished grading and entering scores in Skyward! Make sure everything looks correct, and EMAIL ME if you think I have made a mistake!


-All work MUST be TURNED in by May 28th!!!


-No late penalties will be assigned, so if there is anything that has not been completed or corrected; it's not too late! But you MUST let me know to go back and check for late submissions or corrections!!! I will not be checking these on my own, so if you want to get credit, let me know!


*Have a great summer!  I'm sorry we were not able to finish the year in person  =(  Come visit me next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment